Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bag It Uppp

I wanted to create rhythm while emphasizing a bigger picture. The incentive for me to move to Florida was based entirely off of my desire to chase my hopes and dreams. However, packing and moving to Florida is not easy. Now I realize this is a common feeling that consumes most of society. I wanted to throw dull mundane gray cloths into a suit case because it describes what I thought my life was and what it is now. Gray is the color of conformity, dull and lacking life. Once I moved away I realized leaving my family for an independent life was not all it is made out to be. What is the point of achieving your dreams without loved ones to share it with? I wanted to emphasize packing over and over to leave and express my doubt in it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment